The Liebster Award


Hello there!

A couple of weeks ago I was nominated for the Liebster Award by lovely Sara from About Little Thiings, so I'm finally ready to answer the questions! :) Thanks for nominating me, Sara! x

The rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.

2. Answer 11 questions by the person who nominated you.

3. Create 11 questions for bloggers you're nominating.
4. Nominate up to 11 bloggers.
5. Let them know you've nominated them.


So, let's get started!

1. When and why did you start your blog?
Oh, well. I started my blog on September 27, 2015, so I'm blogging for 6 months already and it's quite hard to believe. Once I just decided that I have something to share with people, so, with the support of my friends, I gave it a go.

2. Where's your happy place?
My happy and cosy place is my room (especially my bed, you know). It's a place where I can hide, where I can relax, do whatever I want to, my safe place. But as I love traveling, I feel very happy in places and countries that I visit.

3. What's your favourite thing about Spring?
My answer is probably the most obvious, but anyway. I love Spring for the feeling of waking up. I mean nature, plants, animals and people as well, Spring gives me more energy, happiness and inspiration.

4. Do you like the country you live in? What do you like about it?
If you're new to my blog, you may not know that I live in Russia, and I can ramble and discuss about its positive and negative sides for good hours. Thing that I really like about Russia is its huge territory, so you can find literally any climate and any type of environment in just one country.

5. What's the one thing you absolutely want to achieve in your life?
Once again, not a very unique answer haha. I just want to be able to support myself and my parents financially, morally and make them proud (oh, what a boring person am I?)

6. What inspires you?
Life, basically. Everything that happens somehow reflects, makes me think, gives me new ideas and inspiration. 

7. Who would you like to see in concert?
Like a performance? Florence + The Machine and Of Monsters and Men. My life would be done then.

8. What's your favourite piece of clothing you own?
Probably my Nike fitness bra *face with tears of joy emoji*

9. What's the one thing you love to do most?
Photography, I guess. Or I also love watching movies in my spare time. But no, photography. Yeah.

10. How would you describe your blog in three words?
I think I'm gonna describe it how I want it to be, cause I'm not sure if it actually is: inspirational, genuine, helpful.

11. What's your favourite quote?
I have a few, but my most favourite is "Everything happens for a reason" cause it's something I strongly believe in.

And now to my questions:
1. How did you come up with your blog name?
2. Do you think honesty is the best quality in blogging/blogosphere? 
3. If you could live in any country in the world, what country would it be?
4. What attracts you to a certain blog and makes you coming back?
5. Do you like travelling? What is your favourite destination you've ever been to?
6. Tea or coffee?
7. What is your favourite and hated parts of blogging?
8. Do you believe that online friendship can be a lifetime friendship?
9. What is your favourite season and why?
10. Cinema or theatre?
11. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
______
So many bloggers have already been nominated for the Liebster Award and I don't have 11 bloggers to nominate, but here are a few:
Sonja from Troves and Roses
Anu from Based on
Abigail from According to Abi
and Eleanor from Eleanor Wears 
So if you want to answer these questions, mention me somewhere, so I can read your answers! :)
xx, D

Instagram