Shiny nails in 10 minutes | Premier Nail kit


Hello there!
If you've been reading my blog for some time already, you may know that I love nail polishes, nail stuff and beautiful and good-looking nails at all (well, who doesn't?)

And so today I decided to tell you about my experience of using this Beautifying Nail Kit by Premier.
Personal opinion. Post isn't sponsored.


Kit contains 4 products: hand and body cream (125 ml), mineral-rich cuticle oil (20 ml), nail file and buffing block (the main reason why I like this kit).


Hand & Body Cream: I'm not a huge fan of buttering my body with creams, lotions and other products, but I really like hand creams, especially in winter. Cream makes my skin really soft and smooth and it's lightweight and for now (as I use it for not a long time) I can say that I like it (even more than my recent favourite cream by Neutrogena).

Mineral Rich Cuticle Oil: Instruction recommends to apply it after using a buff, so that's exactly what I did. Oil is really moisturising and it makes cuticle very soft.

Both products smell really ahhhmazing! (I've got "Milk & Honey" scent)


Nail File: this one is really good if you prefer to shorten your nails with a file. Helps to fix nails length really quickly (I needed it). But if you want to just fix any crack on your nail, it's probably not the best file.

Buffing Block: I was so excited when I saw this thing! I've seen it once in a mall in Prague, where they offered it for a really high price (I'm not sure if it was Premier or not). And I was sooo amazed by the result - shiny smooth nails in literally seconds!
So I was really excited to try this at home by myself and see if it's really that good. Well... it is!
Buff has its own instruction: firstly you should use blue side, then grey and then white (which does that "mirror" shiny effect).
I'm not sure if I caught it well enough, but I tried haha

Have you ever tried these products or any similar products? What would you tell about them?

xx, D

Instagram