Autumn favorites


Hello there! Autumn is almost over, so I thought it would be nice to do an autumn favorites round-up (is it the correct sentence? haha) and remember what last autumn brought.
I hope you'll enjoy it! :)

Makeup and Skincare Products


I don't wear a lot of makeup in summer, so it was nice to get back to this one this autumn. I just like it. 

Essence Lipliner 15 Honey Berry

I've just mentioned it in my previous posts about Essence lipliners. The color of this one is so perfect for autumn and I've been loving wearing it.

Natura Siberica Face Scrub for oily and combination skin

Natura Siberica is a Russian brand that I've never tried before. But as my Lumene scrub is almost ran out, I decided to buy this one and I don't regret that decision. This scrub is quite oily and moisturizing and it works well.
I know that Natura Siberica has their stores in London, Copenhagen, and Paris - just a note :)


Just quite a nice lip balm that saves my lips as it gets pretty cold outside.


I love Sally Hansen nail polishes and this one is sooo good for autumn and even winter!

Food/Drinks


Autumn for me is an apple pie and a looot of tea (well, tea is always here). Now I'm loving Greenfield Earl Grey and their festive Christmas Mystery which is so so good.
Also, me and my friends were really into all these cafes with hot coffee and chocolate and takeaways. Comfy and autumny!

Musiс


This autumn I discovered a few wonderful albums, singers and songs which I want to share with you.

"My head is an animal" Of Monsters and Men
My love for OMAM started from their second album "Beneath the Skin" last summer, I really loved it and decided to learn more about their music. Their first album is different, but still so wonderful!

"Chaos and the Calm" James Bay
Lovely album by lovely James Bay. Just like his wonderful voice.

Rebecca Roubion
Actually, I've heard one of her songs on a TV show and I was like "Siri, what's the song playing?" I can't say that I like all of her songs (like it happened with OMAM), but a few are really nice.

"Surrender" (single) Natalie Tyler
Another song from a TV show and it's so beautiful, recommend to check it our.

And of course "25" Adele
Not every song, but a nice and anticipated album after all 

Other
Pinterest
I started to use and browse Pinterest this autumn (especially when I've got a blog) and it's actually interesting, inspiring and helpful sometimes.

Lights
Recently I bought myself these cute lovely heart-shaped lights and I love them so much! <3

Candles
Of course, candles haha! But they make my room look so cozy and warm.

Autumn itself
I've already said that I love autumn. Especially early autumn, when it isn't cold yet and you just enjoy all these autumn colors and mood and coats and boots, aah!

Finally, it's my blog
I started it at the end of September and I enjoy writing posts and decorating and just making it better.
I write for 2 months as I started on 27th of September and it changed my mind a little bit and I'm proud of myself that I did it then and I'm more proud to watch it's growing.

What are your Autumn favorites and the most memorable moments of the season?
xx, D

Instagram