16 Wishes | Wish list for 2016


Hello there!
2016 is around the corner, so I thought that it's the time to get ready for it and gain different lists of my wishes, goals, resolutions and many more.

Here is my 2016 wish list with things that I want to get, things that I'm definitely going to buy or things that I want, but can't afford and they turn into my mini goals of saving money for.
Probably you will find some things that you might want or use it as kind of gift guide for your friends/siblings for different occasions :)
Anyway, it's something that I wanted to keep in one place to not to lose haha.
P.S. There's a lot of cosmetics in this post oops

Cosmetic & Fragrance
As a big make up lover I have a lot of things in my list that I would love to have, and, hopefully, some of these I'll buy myself in next year yay!




4 // Benefit High Beam Face Highlighter





Photography




Clothes & Accessories




Here is it!
What are your main things in you 2016 wish list? :)
I also would love to know if some of you own any of these products and what would you tell about them!

xx, D
Pictures: Clinique, Benefit, NYX, FeelUnique, Farfetch, ASOS, Amazon, Gucci, Canon

Instagram