My everyday make up products


Hii there! 
I love sharing everything I like or I've been into on my blog. And so I thought that it would be nice to share my make up products that I use every day and can recommend. 
I have to say that I don't have a huge cosmetic collection and I'm definitely not a beauty guru. I prefer kinda "no make up" make up, cause it doesn't take much time and I don't need a lot of everything on my face, to me it feels really uncomfortable. 
All products that you can see in this post are quite budget and cheap, except, maybe, mascara.
And here pay attention that my skin type is combination to oily (T-zone), with some problems and spots sometimes and I'm not allergic pretty much to anything. These products are good for my skin and it's only my personal opinion.

I guess I'm going to start with
FACE
Before applying the actual cosmetic products, I moisture my face with one of my favorite moisturizers from this blogpost (for now it's Lumene or Sephora's cream) and then use The Body Shop lotion for T-zone (my review is here)


As a foundation I use this LUMENE CC CREAM that I've been loving for a quite long time and I can highly recommend it. Mine is in medium shade.
When I have especially dark circles under my eyes or redness around my nose I also use a concealer. 
I don't use highlighters or conturing powders really often (do I have to say that I don't even have a bronzer?), but since the beginning of autumn I seriously have been into blushes. Now I'm using this ESSENCE SILKY TOUCH BLUSH in shade 40 Natural Beauty. I do like it, it looks really natural, but fades away in about 4 hours.


EYES

This CLINIQUE LASH POWER MASCARA is just the best mascara that I've ever tried! I wanted a natural looking mascara and then I found this one. It does look natural, it's long-wearing and the main reason why I love it is that I can wash it off with only warm water! I have mine in 01 Black Onyx.
Also sometimes when I have enough time I use ESSENCE LONG-LASTING EYE PENCIL for making my eyes look more expressive and a bit bigger.


BROWS

I've got pretty thick eye brows, but sometimes I use ESSENCE EYEBROW DESIGNER PENCIL. Mine is in shade 04 Blonde, and though I have brown hair it suits really well.
For fixing my eye brows I've got ARTDECO CLEAR LASH & BROW GEL, which is quite good too.


LIPS

Before applying lipstick or lipliner I always use lip balm, especially when it's cold and windy outside. As my Carmex just ran out, recently I've been using EOS.
For this blogpost I chose these 3 lipsticks:
REVLON COLORBUST MATTE BALM in 205 Elusive Insaisissable
REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS LIPSTICK in 415 Pink In The Afternoon (you might've seen it in my What's in my bag post)
ESSENCE STAY MATT in 03 Soft Nude (which I don't think you can find cause they don't produce them anymore)
These lipsticks are kinda my more preferable now.


And here is it! My make up is done! :)


Have you tried any products from this post? What do you think of them? 
What are your everyday make up necessities? 

xx, D


Instagram